ID control devices allow both identification and authentication of the bearer of a biometric identity document, whether in the field or at a desk. They are particularly useful when infrastructures are not equipped with automated controls.
Biometric Tablet for Trusted Services
MorphoTablet™ is a secure multifunction biometric tablet for the delivery of trusted services and 2014 winner of both the ID Award and the SESAME IT Security award.
Using biometrics (fingerprint & facial recognition) and cryptographic functions, MorphoTablet guarantees secure mobile data operations. This compact touch screen tablet combines mobility, versatility and security in a single platform for trusted services anywhere.
MorphoTablet™ guarantees secure mobile data operations with biometrics (fingerprint & facial recognition) and cryptographic functions. Compact touch screen tablet combines mobility, versatility and security in single platform for trusted services anywhere.
MorphoTablet™ delivers a unique combination of capabilities in one solution.
- Strong authentication: fingerprint and face recognition ("What I am"), smartcards ("What I have") and passwords ("What I know")
- Tamper-proof hardware: data stored in internal secure element are deleted and device locked-down in case of tampering
- Encryption functions: embedded crypto-processor protects sensitive data, file system, communication channels
- SAM card reader: secondary secure element acts as "integrated safe" for digital certificates, cryptographic keys
- Secure device management: fully compatible with Android antivirus and Fleet Management solutions
- Android SDK enables customized, simple, easy to use GUI and application workflow
- Connectivity: Bluetooth, 3G or Wi-Fi enables immediate data exchange, live online verification
MorphoTablet™ supports the robust processes established by Know Your Customer (KYC) to validate and verify identity for any type of registration and identity verification.